ISEA Foundation, 2020 World Human Rights Day Round Table
Synopsis: ISEA Foundation will read the Universal Human Rights Declaration adopted by the UN on December 10, 1948, and will present the outline of the Survival Human Rights, Blockchain Finance MobiDollar, Mobicoins and etc which has been resolved at the UN in Geneva
Date: December 12, 2020 (Thursday) 14:00-16:00
Location: Individual Notice
Panel: 10 experts and representatives from agencies
Participants: Only pre-approved attendees due to COVID-19 pandemic
Major Content: Change in approach and supplementary measures according with the international situational change
1. Changes in direction and supplementation of the Foundation’s work in line with the situational changes such as “Korean New Deal” announced by the Korean government on July 14th 2020.
2. Understanding and developing “emergency medical rights” of the universal medical services arising from COVID-19 pandemic worldwide
3. Blockchain Finance MobiDollar for Survival Human Right, and overview, improvement and status of promoting Mobicoins
4. The Foundation’s plan to change political perspective of existing human rights to environmental perspective.
An appointment ceremony for each committee member
MobiCoins conversion release equivalent to MobiDollar
Delegation of Release Review Organization
Other opinions and discussions
* Organized by ISEA Foundation, UN ECOSOS SCS 2017